High Leucine Branched Chain Amino Acids
- Availability: In Stock
- 0g Sugar
- 100% Pure BCAA
- 4.2g L-Leucine
- 0 Fat
- Pure pharmaceutical grade BCAA's .
- High Leucine for maximum mTOR signalling.
- Up-regulates protein synthesis
- No fillers, sweeteners or flavours.
The research is very solid on the benefits of Branched Chain Amino Acids. A large number of studies have investigated the health benefits of BCAA's and now multiple studies are targeting BCAA benefits for athletes. Strength and power athletes stand the most to gain from supplementing with BCAA's. They offer three key benefits to strength trainers:
1. During resistance training BCAA's are oxidized to produce energy which can contribute significantly to boosting workout intensity and performance.
2. Your cellular and circulatory BCAA levels fall dramatically during resistance training which contributes to fatigue and delay of recovery. Taking BCAA's during and post workout reduces fatigue and accelerates recovery.
3. BCAA's, and in particular Leucine up-regulate mTOR signalling and other signalling pathways to turn on protein synthesis for optimum muscle gains.
Serving Size: 5g (1 Scoop)
Servings per container: 100
|Nutrition||Per Serve 5g||Per 100g|
|Leucine||Leucine is an activator of the protein known as mTOR, which then induces muscle protein synthesis.|
|Isoleucine||Isoleucine is intermediate for its ability to induce muscle protein synthesis (stronger than valine, but much weaker than leucine) but is able to significantly increase glucose uptake and the usage of glucose during exercise.|
|Valine||Similar to leucine than to isoleucine, but the transient state of insulin resistance occurs faster than with leucine (isoleucine causes glucose uptake).|
How To Take BCAA 10:1:1
Take 1 - 2 Servers Per Day
Take 5 grams (1 scoop) before and 5 grams immediately after training. Can also be taken at other times during the day or before bed to aid muscle recovery and growth while you sleep. Can be taken straight or mixed with a sports drink, juice or added to your protein shakes.
Who Should Take BCAA 10:1:1
MAX’S BCAA 10:1:1 is pure essential Branched Chain Amino Acids supplements. It contains no sugars, flavours, sweeteners, or other additives, just pure BCAA’s to switch on protein synthesis. We recommend you add it to your protein drinks to enhance their muscle building effect. If you’re hard core you can also take it strait, simply place a dose on your tongue and wash down with a glass of water. 100% advanced BCAA’s for 100% results.
|When To Use|
|All Day Use|