Slow Release Protein Blend
- Availability: In Stock
- 24g Protein
- 6.0g BCAAs
- 4.2g Glutamine
- 60 Serves
- 24g of slow release protein.
- Anabolic growth hormone complex.
- Calming herbs aid restful sleep.
- Micellar Casein/Casein/WPC Blend for 8 hour release.
During sleep your nerves, muscles, bones, and immune system all recover from the stresses of daily life and undergo repair, restoration and growth (in a process called anabolism - the metabolic activities that build new cells). This restoration process occurs at specific times during your sleep cycle. When you sleep you go through 5 sleep stages:
- Stage 1: The lightest stage occurs as you start falling asleep and lasts about 5 – 10 minutes.
- Stage 2: Still light sleep lasting about 30 minutes but transitions you towards a deeper sleep.
- Stages 3 – 4: During these stages you move into deep sleep or slow wave sleep lasting between 10 and 30 minutes where brain activity decreases and your body begins restoring itself mentally and physically.
- Stage 5: REM or Rapid Eye Movement Sleep, where you brain becomes more active and you dream. REM sleep can last from 5 minutes anywhere up to an hour and your body and mind continue to replenish their reserves through this stage.
During a night’s sleep your body will cycle through stages 3, 4 and 5 several times, and it is these stages where you are properly rested and most muscle growth occurs. The quality of sleep during these stages has a direct impact on the amount of muscle you will build. More good quality stage 3, 4 and 5 sleep means greater muscle gains, but only if you have a ready supply of protein in your system.
MAX'S Anabolic Slow Release Protein Blend
Micellar Casein, Calcium Caseinate, Micro Filtered Whey Protein Concentrate.
Anabolic GH Complex
L-Arginine, L-Ornithine, L-Glutamine, L-Lysine.
Herbal Sleep Enhancers
Vitamin & Mineral Complex
Minerals (Potassium Citrate, Tri Calcium Phosphate, Magnesium Oxide, Ferrous Fumarate, Zinc Sulphate, Potassium Iodide, Sodium Selenite, Chromium Chloride). Vitamins (Vitamin C, Nicotinamide, Vitamin B6, Pantothenic Acid, Riboflavin, Thiamin, Vitamin A Acetate, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3, Biotin, Vitamin B12).
Serving Size: 30g (1 Scoop)
Servings per container: 60 (4lb) & 33 (2.2lb)
|Nutrition||Per Serve in Water||Per 100g|
|Energy||480kJ (114 Cal)||1610kJ (384 Cal)|
|Fat - Total||0.8g||2.7g|
|Fat - Saturated||0.3g||1.1g|
|Carbohydrates - Total||2.1g||7.1g|
|Carbohydrates - Sugars||0.8g||2.8g|
How To Take Anabolic Night
Take 1 serve about 30 minutes before bed.
For a fat stripping program add 1 scoop to a blender or shaker with 200 - 250 ml of water and mix for 20 - 30 seconds until completely dispersed. For a maintenance program add 1 scoop in 250ml of low fat milk. For a mass building program add 1 – 2 scoops in 500ml of whole milk.
Who Should Take Anabolic Night
MAX’S Anabolic Night is suitable for all levels of trainers and is ideal for trainers and athletes who want to maximise recovery and muscle growth during sleep. It can be used on a fat shredding, mass building or muscle maintenance program.
|When To Use|
|All Day Use|