- 21g Protein
- 6.0g BCAAs
- 4.2g Glutamine
- Amazing Taste
Slow Release Protein Blend
- 21g slow release protein complex.
- Muscle recovery nutrients.
- Calming herbs aid restful sleep.
- Micellar Casein/Casein/WPC Blend for up to 8 hour release.
During sleep your nerves, muscles, bones, and immune system all recover from the stresses of daily life and undergo repair, restoration and growth. This restoration process occurs at specific times during your sleep cycle.
When you sleep you go through 5 sleep stages:
- Stage 1: The lightest stage occurs as you start falling asleep and lasts about 5 – 10 minutes.
- Stage 2: Still light sleep lasting about 30 minutes but transitions you towards a deeper sleep.
- Stages 3 – 4: During these stages you move into deep sleep or slow wave sleep lasting between 10 and 30 minutes where brain activity decreases and your body begins restoring itself mentally and physically.
- Stage 5: REM or Rapid Eye Movement Sleep, where you brain becomes more active and you dream. REM sleep can last from 5 minutes anywhere up to an hour and your body and mind continue to replenish their reserves through this stage.
During a night’s sleep your body will cycle through stages 3, 4 and 5 several times, and it is these stages where you are properly rested and most muscle recovery and growth occurs. The quality of sleep during these stages has a direct impact on the amount of muscle you will build. More good quality stage 3, 4 and 5 sleep means greater muscle gains, but only if you have a ready supply of quality protein and amino acids in your system.
To maximize your gains you need a steady supply of amino acids and small peptides all night that your body can use to repair and build your muscles. The best source of proteins for sleep is from foods that digest slowly like red meat or chicken because fast releasing proteins (like WPI) only stay in your system for a few hours. But there is a catch. If you eat a big meal that’s hard to digest before bed, it can disrupt your stage 3 & 4 sleep cycles which can inhibit muscle growth.
That’s why MAX’S Anabolic Night is ideal! It contains medium and slow release proteins that won’t overload your system or disrupt sleep. MAX’S Anabolic Night is formulated to promote peaceful sleep right through the Stage 3, 4 & 5 sleep cycles so you recover fully and grow as much muscle as possible. Our Sustained Release Protein Blend contains:
- Micellar Casein - an ultra slow digesting and absorbing protein that inhibits muscle breakdown after hard training and helps support optimum muscle growth. This unique form of Casein is refined to keep the large milk peptide structures intact, producing an un-denatured, slow digesting, highly bioactive protein for outstanding results. Clinical trials show Micellar Casein can sustain elevated blood peptides and amino acids levels for up to 8 hour to help maximize growth while you sleep.
- Calcium Caseinate - a slow digesting and absorbing protein that is ideal for night use and for trainers with a faster metabolism. During digestion it releases bioactive peptides to enhance tissue growth and support your metabolism.
- Whey Protein Concentrate - a medium digesting and absorption protein with a superior muscle building amino acid profile and contains high levels of immune and health enhancing protein fractions including Lactoglobulin, Lactoalbumin, Glycomacropeptides, Bovine Serum Albumin, Immunoglobulins, Lactoferrin, and Lactoperoxidase.
MAX'S Anabolic Night also includes specific nutrients to support your body's natural hormone production:
- Glutamine - Oral intake of Glutamine helps preserve lean muscle mass and prevent muscle breakdown after hard weight training which makes it doubly beneficial.
- Arginine - Oral intake of the amino acid Arginine supports your natural hormone metabolism. Arginine also has the added benefit of increasing Nitric Oxide production - a powerful vasodilator that helps increase blood flow and decrease blood pressure.
- Ornithine - Multiple studies have demonstrated a synergistic effect by combining Arginine and Ornithine to support natural hormone balance when used in conjunction with resistance training.
- Lysine - Like Ornithine, Lysine also has a synergistic effect when combined with Arginine. This combination has been shown to also support nartural hotmone levels at rest, but not during exercise, making it a good option for taking before sleep.
Two natural herbs, Skullcap and Chamomile, are also included in MAX'S Anabolic Night for their calming and relaxing properties to help you sleep well:
- Skullcap is a flowering perennial plants from the mint family. The range of health benefits attributed to skullcap are due to naturally occurring phenolic compounds and flavones. Among Skullcaps many properties is it's ability to promote calmness making it an ideal herb for promoting sound sleep.
- Chamomile is one of the most ancient medicinal herbs known to mankind. The dried flowers of chamomile contain many terpenoids and flavonoids contributing to its medicinal properties. Traditionally, Chamomile preparations such as tea have been used to treat insomnia and to induce sedation (calming effects). Chamomile demonstrates a natural sleep-inducing effect which is thought to be due to the flavonoid, apigenin that binds to specific receptors in your brain that help promote relaxation and sleep.
MAX'S Anabolic Slow Release Protein Blend
Micro Filtered Whey Protein Concentrate, Milk Protein Isolate (Micellar Casein), Calcium Caseinate,
MAX'S HGH Complex
L-Arginine, L-Ornithine, L-Glutamine, L-Lysine.
Herbal Sleep Enhancers
Vitamin & Mineral Complex
Minerals (Potassium Citrate, Tri Calcium Phosphate, Magnesium Oxide, Ferrous Fumarate, Zinc Sulphate, Potassium Iodide, Sodium Selenite, Chromium Chloride). Vitamins (Vitamin C, Nicotinamide, Vitamin B6, Pantothenic Acid, Riboflavin, Thiamin, Vitamin A Acetate, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3, Biotin, Vitamin B12).
Serving Size: 30g (1 Scoop)
Servings per container: 60 (4lb) & 33 (2.2lb)
|Nutrition||Per Serve in Water||Per 100g|
|Energy||480kJ (114 Cal)||1610kJ (384 Cal)|
|Fat - Total||0.8g||2.7g|
|Fat - Saturated||0.3g||1.1g|
|Carbohydrates - Total||2.1g||7.1g|
|Carbohydrates - Sugars||0.8g||2.8g|
How To Take Anabolic Night
Take 1 serve about 30 minutes before bed.
For a fat stripping program add 1 scoop to a blender or shaker with 200 - 250 ml of water and mix for 20 - 30 seconds until completely dispersed. For a maintenance program add 1 scoop in 250ml of low fat milk. For a mass building program add 1 – 2 scoops in 500ml of whole milk.
Who Should Take Anabolic Night
MAX’S Anabolic Night is suitable for all levels of trainers and is ideal for trainers and athletes who want to maximise recovery and muscle growth during sleep. It can be used on a fat shredding, mass building or muscle maintenance program.
|When To Use|
|All Day Use|
Recovery has definitely improved since I started taking anabolic night! Highly recommend.
Always easy to deal with and goods sent and received so quickly every time. Not only great products excellent service.
I have been using this stuff for years great product 👌
Getting back into strength training after an injury and extended rehab I needed a quality protein to support me. Coupled with Max’x nightime the 100% whey offers me everything I need to train and grow.