- 60g Protein
- 14g BCAAs
- 8.5g Glutamine
- 5010 Kilojoules
Ultimate Mass Gainer
- Size and strength - FAST!
- Over 60 grams of protein per serve.
- Sustained release carbs for MAXIMUM energy & recovery.
- MASS support nutrients for Maximum GAINS.
MAX’S Absolute MASS will help you build impressive muscular size, strength and power. The secret is our MASS Protein Blend combined with our GlycoForce Carb Complex that provides a fast and sustained release of MASS building nutrients to keep your system growing all day. For even better results - we've added specific nutrients to fuel recovery and support optimal protein synthesis so you can pack on muscular weight, size and strength FAST!
MAX’S Absolute MASS will help you build impressive muscular size FAST. The secret to building Mass and Strength is training hard and heavy, plus making sure you get the right nutrition - including quality protein to grow muscle and healthy carbs and fats to fuel recovery and repair. You need a diet that provides these nutrients all day to help keep you growing, and that's why Absolute MASS is so good. This fantastic formula combines our sustained release MASS Protein Blend, with our cutting edge carb blend, GlycoForce Carb Complex, to help keep you growing 24/7!
MAX'S MASS PROTEIN BLEND - All proteins have specific characteristics, strengths and weaknesses. Whey is fast acting – ideal for taking after training but not a good choice before bed when you need slow release. The best way to support protein synthesis is by taking a blend of high quality fast, medium and slow release proteins, rather than just taking one type of protein alone. MAX’S MASS Protein Blend is a specific combination of fast, medium and slow dairy proteins to help provide sustained nutrtition to your muscles for many hours. You stay in a positive nitrogen balanced state for longer, which helps you pack on more muscle, get stronger, bigger and more powerful.
MAX’S MASS Protein Blend contains:
- Hydrolyzed Whey Peptides – Immediate: Pre-digested Whey Proteins provide peptides for rapid absorption and assimilation
- Whey Protein Isolate (WPI) – Fast: WPI is natures best protein for building lean muscle.
- Whey Protein Concentrate (WPC) – Medium: WPC supports more lean muscle and has many health promoting benefits
- Casein – Slow: Casein gels in your stomach during digestion which means it is absorbed slower.
- Milk Protein Isolate (MPI) – Very slow: This natural blend of 20% Whey and 80% Casein, also contains Micellar Casein, the slowest digesting dairy protein.
MAX'S GLYCOFORCE CARB COMPLEX - When you want to make big gains, getting enough quality carbs is essential. Just like blended proteins, providing fast and sustained release carbs is extremely beneficial. MAX’S GlycoForce Carb system works synergistically with MAX’S MASS Protein:
- Fast Carbs - The simple sugar sucrose helps drive carbs and protein into muscle cells to replenish glycogen stores and is a strong regulator of protein synthesis.
- Medium Carbs - Maltodextrins, Waxy Maize Starch and Fruit Sugar Extract stabilize blood sugar levels to keep energy levels high for training and fuel metabolic processes required for normal activity and hard training.
- Slow Carbs - Potato and Rice starches drip feed carbs into your system over several hours, keeping your energy levels constant and your metabolism revving.
MAX’S MASS SUPPORT MATRIX - is a complex of proven nutrients to support muscle recovery, protein synthesis and energy production. We’ve added them to Absolute MASS to give you even better results:
- L-Glutamine – is the most abundant free amino acid in human muscle and plasma and is needed at high levels by rapidly dividing cells during protein synthesis. Heavy training dramatically lowers blood plasma levels of Glutamine which will inhibit recovery and can lead to muscle breakdown. Post exercise Glutamine supplementation helps reduce recovery times and muscle soreness, while supporting optimum gains.
- Branched Chain Amino Acids – L-Leucine, L-Isoleucine and L-Valine. These 3 special amino acids are taken up rapidly by skeletal muscle after intense training to help initiate muscle recovery. L-Leucine in particular has emerged as the key regulator of protein synthesis by activating the mTOR pathway in muscle.
- Creatine – intake helps increase muscular Creatine Phosphate levels – your muscle main precursor to explosive energy producing Adenosine Tri-Phosphate (ATP). This means more power and energy in every set, plus faster and more complete recovery between sets. Creatine has also been shown to support rapid increases in muscle mass. Consistent use combined with a solid weight training program will optimise Creatine's benefits.
- Arginine AlphaKetoglutarate helps support the production of Nitric Oxide (NO) which is known as a vasodilator - it helps blood vessels to expand to carry more blood to muscles for higher performance and stronger muscle pumps.
- Medium Chain Triglycerides (MCT’s) – are processed differently to other fats and can be directly metabolised for energy. In this sense, they mimic carbohydrate function. MCT’s are used for many purposes including production of adenosine triphosphate (ATP) for muscle contraction.
- Conjugated Linoleic Acid (CLA) – is a unique type of fatty acid that exhibits a wide range of beneficial metabolic and health effects. Studies confirm CLA has a strong positive effect on body composition with prolonged use by increasing uptake of nutrients (fats, carbs and protein) into muscle cells to support protein synthesis, higher metabolic rates and reduced fat storage.
- Vitamins & Minerals – A full spectrum of vitamins and minerals are included to help support optimal metabolic response.
MAX'S Anabolic Protein Blend
Micro & Ultra Filtered Cross Flow Whey Protein Isolate, Micro Filtered Whey Protein Concentrate, Hydrolysed Whey Peptides, Calcium Caseinate, Milk Protein Isolate.
GlycoForce Carb Complex
Waxy Maize Starch, Maltodextrin, Rice Starch, Potato Starch, Fruit Sugar Extract, Cane Sugar.
Mass Building Support Complex
BCAA's (L-Leucine, L-Isoleucine, L-Valine), Arginine AKG, Creatine Monohydrate, L-Glutamine, Medium Chain Triglycerides, Conjugated Linoleic Acid.
Vitamin & Mineral Complex
Minerals (Potassium Citrate, Tri Calcium Phosphate, Magnesium Oxide, Ferrous Fumarate, Zinc Sulphate, Potassium Iodide, Sodium Selenite, Chromium Chloride). Vitamins (Vitamin C, Nicotinamide, Vitamin B6, Pantothenic Acid, Riboflavin, Thiamin, Vitamin A Acetate, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3, Biotin, Vitamin B12).
Serving Size: 200g (4 Soops)
Servings per container: 13 (6lb) - 27 (12lb)
|Nutrition||Per Serve in 500mL Milk||Per 100g|
|Energy||5010kJ (1180Cal)||1740kJ (410Cal)|
|Fat - Total||36.7g||9.6g|
|Fat - Saturated||13.2g||1.1g|
|Carbohydrates - Total||139.9g||47.2g|
|Carbohydrates - Sugars||50.9g||16.7g|
How To Take Absolute Mass
Take 1 – 2 serves per day in addition to regular meals.
Add 2 – 4 scoops to a blender or shaker with 500 ml of water or whole milk and mix for 30 seconds until completely dispersed. Take 1 – 2 serves per day in addition to regular meals. Dosage may be adjusted up or down based on appetite and to meet training needs. (1 scoop = approx. 50g)
Who Should Take Absolute Mass
MAX’S Anabolic MASS is recommended for trainers whose goal is to gain weight, muscular size and build a strong and powerful physique. It is also suitable for trainers who want to optimize recovery after hard training or sport.
|When To Use|
|All Day Use|
Absolute Mass tastes great and pretty decent in price compared to other mass gainer in the market. Result is yet to be seen.
Kudos to the customer service for quickly rectifying my order, i.e flavour change. Delivery was quick too. Will purchase again.
Great tasting products and very fast shipping.
Mixes perfectly tastes amazing best I’ve tried so far
Maxs caramel sundae absolute mass is my new go to. So good