- Creatine Blend
- Tastes Amazing
- Gluten Free
CRx3 - Creatine
Three in One Creatine Amplification Formula
CRx3 - Creatine
- Pure Pharmaceutical Grade Creatine Hybrids
- Boost Muscular Creatine - Fast!
- Three In One Formula
- More Power, Strength and Muscle Gains!
MAX’S Creatine CRx3 is a potent blend of Creatine Monohydrate, Creatine Anhydrous and Tri-Creatine Malate that will deliver maximum strength, power and lean muscle gains. This blend not only provides your body with fast release Creatine but also more sustained release Creatine Hybrids to fuel your system throughout the day.
Not only does CRx3 provide a more potent and efficacious blend of 3 of the most effective creatine hybrids, but it is specifically formulated to be easy on the gut, making it more readily digested and absorbed by the body.
Creatine is one of the most highly researched sport supplements ever. And the overwhelming evidence indicates Creatine offers big benefits to strength and power athletes including increased energy, more strength and power, faster muscle growth and improved recovery. It's almost the ideal supplement!
MAX’S New Creatine CRx3 is a potent blend of Creatine Monohydrate, Creatine Anhydrous and Tri-Creatine Malate that will deliver maximum strength, power and lean muscle gains.
MAX’S CRx3 Creatine Complex
MAX'S Creatine CRx3 combines three of the most potent Creatine hybrids to give you a scientifically advanced and maximum bioavailable formula for optimal results:
- Creatine Monohydrate is the most widely studied and used Creatine available. It has been proven to increase muscular power and strength as well as aiding in lean muscle growth and recovery.
- Tri-Creatine Malate is a potent compound that can enter the Krebs Cycle (The process that synthesises the high energy compound – ATP) faster than traditional monohydrate to maximise energy for training.
- Creatine Anhydrous is the purest form of the compound and is not bound to other transport molecules giving it a slower absorption time – ideal for a sustained release formula.
What benefits can you expect from MAX'S Creatine CRx3? Research shows multiple benefits from regular Creatine use:
- Increasing Intracellular Creatine Phosphate will increase available energy for intense anaerobic muscle contractions - which means you will be able to go all out for a bit longer which can be the difference between winning or losing a sprint, or squeezing out one or two more reps in your training that will lead to faster strength, power and size gains.
- Creatine has been found to have a positive influence on the way muscle responds to resistance training through what are called Myogenic Transcription Factors - the genetic factors that determine how big and strong your muscles can get. Simply put, Creatine can help your muscles to grow beyond their normal limits.
- For endurance athletes, new research is showing Creatine can have a marked effect endurance exercise performance when used with interval type training. In effect, Creatine allows athletes to tackle interval training with higher intensity which leads to greater performance improvements in overall endurance fitness.
More about Creatine
Creatine is a naturally-occurring amino acid (protein building block) that's found in meat and fish, and is also made by the human body in the liver, kidneys, and pancreas. It is converted into creatine phosphate or phosphocreatine and stored in the muscles, where it is used for energy.
During high-intensity, short-duration exercise, such as lifting weights or sprinting, phosphocreatine helps maintain levels of Adenosine Triphosphate (ATP) in working muscles, a major source of energy within the human body. By maintaining ATP for longer athletes can push harder in training or competition to achieve better results and bigger gains.
While your body can make Creatine and you can get some from your diet research shows that increasing your intake of Creatine can significantly increase your levels above "normal". In turn this extra Creatine can be used by your muscles to push harder for longer, which helps stimulate more growth and greater adaption in a given time period.
MAX’S CREATINE CRx3 Ingredients (Unflavoured) 5000mg Serve:
Micronised Creatine Monohydrate, Tri-Creatine Malate, Creatine Anhydrous (5000mg).
MAX’S CREATINE CRx3 Ingredients (Flavoured) 7500mg Serve:
Creatine Monohydrate, Creatine Anhydrous, Tri-Creatine Malate (5000mg).
OTHER INGREDIENTS: Maltodextrin, Flavour, Food Acid (330), Sweetener (955), Colours (155, 133, 102).
Serving Size: Unflavoured 5g.
|Nutritional Value||Per Serve||Per 100g|
|Energy||85kJ (20 Cal)|
1700kJ (406 Cal)
|Fat - Total||0.0g||0.0g|
|Fat - Saturated||0.0g||0.0g|
|Carbohydrates - Total||0.0g||0.0g|
|Carbohydrates - Sugars||0.0g||0.0g|
How To Take CreatineCRx3
1 Serve Before Training
RECOMMENDED DOSAGE: 1 SCOOP TO FILL LINE (Approx. 7.5g/5g)
Mix 1 Scoop – measured to the line, in 300mL of cold water until fully dispersed.
Q. Is Creatine Safe? Creatine has been extensively studied and used by athletes fro almost 30 years and has been proven to be extremely safe and well tolerated by humans.
Q. Does Creatine have any side affects? Creatine can have a few side effects however their incidence varies from athlete to athlete. The most common form of Creatine is Creatine Monohydrate. This form is not particularly soluble and can cause gastric distress, bloating and diarrhoea. To avoid this some manufacturers provide a micronised version which is more soluble. A better alternative is to use other forms of Creatine that are more soluble (like MAX'S Creatine CRx3) which generally are better absorbed and don't cause gastric issues.
Creatine can also cause you to retain a little extra fluid in your muscles which some trainers worry will blur their definition. In general, this affect is minimal however it can give muscles a bigger fuller look so if you are training for increased muscle size this can be a benefit.
Q. Do I need to "Load" Creatine? With the newer more soluble forms of Creatine you don't need to go on a loading phase. Simply take the recommended daily dosage and you will start seeing benefits within about a week. Creatine can be loaded to quickly saturate your muscle by taking 2 - 3 times the daily dosage for 3 - 4 days if you want to maximise levels in your system asap.
Q. Can women trainers use Creatine? Yes - Creatine is just a suitable for women as men and offers all the same benefits.
Q. Should I cycle on and off Creatine? While it's not strictly necessary to cycle on and off Creatine we would recommend periodically giving your system a break every few months for several weeks to allow it to return to "normal" functioning. Your Creatine use should coincide with your natural training cycles. When you are training hard and peaking for a competition or maximising your efforts, then keep you Creatine usage high. When you have scheduled in a period of lower training load then this is a naturally good time to take a break from usage.
Q. What is the best form of Creatine? Most of the research has been done on Creatine Monohydrate, and it is an effective form of Creatine, but because of the issues already discussed, there are other good options now available. The short answer here is - there is no one "best"form of Creatine, however a combination of different types with varying properties offers superior results.
Q. When should I take Creatine? Most brands suggest taking Creatine an hour or so before training to top up your Creatine levels, which is a good practice. Another good time to take your Creatine is within an hour of training as your muscles are more open to Creatine uptake - so adding Creatine to your post workout shake is a good idea. On non training days you can take Creatine at any time, however we would recommend taking one dose in the morning and a second does later in the day or evening.
|When To Use|
|All Day Use||X|