Eight different forms of fast and sustained release Creatine combine to put MAX'S Creatine X8 at the cutting edge of Creatine technology. Each Creatine hybrid has a different absorption speed and different entry point into your muscle’s energy cycles. The result – fast and sustained release for maximum energy and powerful muscle gains.
Creatine is one of the most highly researched sport supplements ever. And the overwhelming evidence indicates Creatine offers big benefits to strength and power athletes including increased energy, more strength and power, faster muscle growth and improved recovery. It's almost the ideal supplement!
However Creatine does have a few draw backs. The most widely studied form is Creatine Monohydrate. This form of Creatine is not very soluble which can lead to several issues including absorption and stomach upsets, bloating and diarrhea. To overcome these issues manufacturers have developed a number of Creatine hybrids, or different forms of Creatine that are more soluble, have different absorption mechanisms and characteristics that are gentle to your stomach while boosting your natural creatine levels more effectively.
MAX’S Creatine Complex
MAX'S Creatine X8 combines eight different types of Creatine to give you a highly potent and bioavailable formula for maximum results:
- Creatine Ethyl Ester is a highly soluble form of Creatine powder that uses the fat transport mechanism of muscle cells to enter quickly to replenish muscle stores.
- Tri-Creatine Malate is a new compound that can enter the Krebs Cycle (The process that synthesizes the high energy compound – ATP) faster than traditional monohydrate to maximise energy for training.
- Di-Creatine Malate is a slower absorbing version of Tri-Creatine Malate to enhance the sustained release properties of CreatineX8.
- Micronised Creatine Monohydrate is the best form of CM and has been scientifically proven to increase lean body mass, muscular strength, endurance and overall athletic performance.
- Creatine Anhydrous is the purest form of the compound and is not bound to other transport molecules giving it a slower absorption time – ideal for a sustained release formula.
- Creatine HCL is a stable acid salt of Creatine and is a medium absorption hybrid.
- Creatine Gluconate is Creatine bonded to Glucose. This improves intestinal absorption as it is absorbed in a manner similar to regular glucose, a fast-digesting sugar.
- Tri-Creatine Orotate delivers a 3:1 molar ratio of Creatine to Orotic Acid. Orotic acid is a precursor to Carnosine and helps to boost cell levels of Creatine Phosphate.
What benefits can you expect from MAX'S CreatineX8? Research shows multiple benefits from regular Creatine use:
- Increasing Intracellular Creatine Phosphate will increase available energy for intense anaerobic muscle contractions - which means you will be able to go all out for a bit longer which can be the difference between winning or losing a sprint, or squeezing out one or two more reps in your training that will lead to faster strength, power and size gains.
- Creatine has been found to have a positive influence on the way muscle responds to resistance training through what are called Myogenic Transcription Factors - the genetic factors that determine how big and strong your muscles can get. Simply put, Creatine can help your muscles to grow beyond their normal limits.
- For endurance athletes, new research is showing Creatine can have a marked effect endurance exercise performance when used with interval type training. In effect, Creatine allows athletes to tackle interval training with higher intensity which leads to greater performance improvements in overall endurance fitness.
More about Creatine
Creatine is a naturally-occurring amino acid (protein building block) that's found in meat and fish, and is also made by the human body in the liver, kidneys, and pancreas. It is converted into creatine phosphate or phosphocreatine and stored in the muscles, where it is used for energy.
During high-intensity, short-duration exercise, such as lifting weights or sprinting, phosphocreatine helps maintain levels of Adenosine Triphosphate (ATP) in working muscles, a major source of energy within the human body. By maintaining ATP for longer athletes can push harder in training or competition to achieve better results and bigger gains.
While your body can make Creatine and you can get some from your diet research shows that increasing your intake of Creatine can significantly increase your levels above "normal". In turn this extra Creatine can be used by your muscles to push harder for longer, which helps stimulate more growth and greater adaption in a given time period.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Great product and sure has made a difference. Also not foul tasting. Easy to drink
Fast delivery (even in Covid times) and is the the only creatine out there that offers a blend of different types of creatine to cover the spectrum. Provides more energy in workout mode and aids recovery. Helps put on size and weight (although some of that weight and size is through water retention that creatine provides - which is great motivation as this comes early). Have been using Max's for almost 20 years now.
Awesome product. I mix my creatine in with my intraboost every morning, mixes really well. Really good size and fantastic value for money!
Fast delivery,on point with notifications.love the products always have .keep it up 😊
was delivered on time
MAX’S CREATINE X8 Ingredients
Micronised Creatine Monohydrate, Creatine Ethyl Ester, Tri-Creatine Malate, Di-Creatine Malate, Creatine Anhydrous, Creatine HCL, Creatine Gluconate, Tri-Creatine Orotate
Servings per container:
|Nutrition||Per Serve (5g)||Per 100g|
|Tri Creatine Malate||750mg||15g|
|Creatine Ethyl Ester||750mg||15g|
|Di Creatine Malate||500mg||10g|
|Tri Creatine Orotate||500mg||10g|
How To Take Creatine X8
1 Serve Before Training
Take 1 scoop (5g) of MAX’S Creatine X8 about 1 hour before your training to maximise workout intensity. To maintain optimum levels in your muscles, take 1 serve within an hour of finishing your workout. You can take MAX'S Creatine X8 powder straight by placing a scoop on your tongue and washing down with water. Alternatively, mix it with your favourite sports drink, fruit juice, or you can add it to your protein shakes.
Who Should Take Creatine X8
Creatine X8 is suitable for all athletes who want to maximise size, strength, power and muscle gains. It is also suitable for endurance athletes to assist in higher intenstity training sessions and events. We recommend 2 serves of about 5 grams on training days and 1 - 2 serves on non-training days. If you are a bigger body type (over 100kg) you can increase this dosage up to double. You don’t need big doses to get the benefits as too much will simply not be used by your body.
Q. Is Creatine Safe? Creatine has been extensively studied and used by athletes fro almost 30 years and has been proven to be extremely safe and well tolerated by humans.
Q. Does Creatine have any side affects? Creatine can have a few side effects however their incidence varies from athlete to athlete. The most common form of Creatine is Creatine Monohydrate. This form is not particularly soluble and can cause gastric distress, bloating and diarrhoea. To avoid this some manufacturers provide a micronised version which is more soluble. A better alternative is to use other forms of Creatine that are more soluble (like MAX'S Creatine X8) which generally are better absorbed and don't cause gastric issues.
Creatine can also cause you to retain a little extra fluid in your muscles which some trainers worry will blur their definition. In general, this affect is minimal however it can give muscles a bigger fuller look so if you are training for increased muscle size this can be a benefit.
Q. Do I need to "Load" Creatine? With the newer more soluble forms of Creatine you don't need to go on a loading phase. Simply take the recommended daily dosage and you will start seeing benefits within about a week. Creatine can be loaded to quickly saturate your muscle by taking 2 - 3 times the daily dosage for 3 - 4 days if you want to maximise levels in your system asap.
Q. Can women trainers use Creatine? Yes - Creatine is just a suitable for women as men and offers all the same benefits.
Q. Should I cycle on and off Creatine? While it's not strictly necessary to cycle on and off Creatine we would recommend periodically giving your system a break every few months for several weeks to allow it to return to "normal" functioning. Your Creatine use should coincide with your natural training cycles. When you are training hard and peaking for a competition or maximising your efforts, then keep you Creatine usage high. When you have scheduled in a period of lower training load then this is a naturally good time to take a break from usage.
Q. What is the best form of Creatine? Most of the research has been done on Creatine Monohydrate, and it is an effective form of Creatine, but because of the issues already discussed, there are other good options now available. The short answer here is - there is no one "best"form of Creatine, however a combination of different types with varying properties offers superior results.
Q. When should I take Creatine? Most brands suggest taking Creatine an hour or so before training to top up your Creatine levels, which is a good practice. Another good time to take your Creatine is within an hour of training as your muscles are more open to Creatine uptake - so adding Creatine to your post workout shake is a good idea. On non training days you can take Creatine at any time, however we would recommend taking one dose in the morning and a second does later in the day or evening.
|When To Use|
|All Day Use||X|