MAX’S ATP LOAD'D is our new generation energy enhancing formula designed for athletes who want to maximise short term explosive energy and power needed for intense all-out efforts. This new formula combines clinically dosed PEAK ATP® with 4 potent forms of Creatine to maximise your output in the gym!
Adenosine Triphosphate (ATP) is THE most important compound in your muscles! It generates the energy and power you need for every muscle contraction. If you are an efficient producer of ATP - you can train hard and train long. If your ATP production is compromised - fatigue and loss of strength soon follow.
ATP levels are governed by a number of factors, including fitness, nutritional status, and neuromuscular health. Supplements can also play a key role in ATP levels. Creatine is well known for it's ability to increase energy, maximise ATP, and ultimately accelerate muscle and strength gains.
A relatively new compound that boosts cellular ATP is PEAK ATP®. This oral form of Adenosine Triphosphate has been shown to increase muscle power output and muscle activation during bouts of repeated exercise.
MAX’S ATP LOAD’D combines PEAK ATP® with our unique fast acting Creatine blend, plus lactic acid buffers and energy extenders to give you a potent power boosting formula in easy to take capsule format.
Creatine is a compound that is naturally found in muscle cells. It can be made by your body and you can also get it through your diet, mostly by eating meat. Creatine is very well researched and the verdict is….. Creatine significantly increases power, strength, muscular endurance, and lean muscle gains. It is a must for all serious trainers. Creatine actually works by boosting your muscle’s ability to generate and maintain ATP levels.
Creatine levels in your muscles can be increased beyond natural levels by taking a Creatine supplement. Regular ingestion of Creatine can increase intramuscular levels by up to 20%. Studies confirm these elevated levels increase muscular energy and power resulting in more intense workouts and big muscle gains in just a few short weeks.
ATP LOAD’D Contains:
MAX’S ENDURANCE & ATP AMPLIFICATION BLEND
- Beta Alanine is an amino acid that can be used by athletes to elevate muscle Carnosine levels. Carnosine’s main role is to help stabilise muscular pH (or acidity) that build up during hard exercise. Keeping your pH within a normal range for longer means you can continue to lift that last 2 or 3 reps, sprint that bit longer, or go that bit harder. Being able to consistently push past your normal limits means faster gains in strength, power and lean muscle.
- PEAK ATP® - Oral ingestion of Adenosine Triphosphate Disodium (PEAK ATP®) provides 2 major benefits: 1. It prevents declines in ATP during hard training; 2. It increases blood flow in working muscles via a mechanism known as purinergic signalling. Several studies have demonstrated a significant reduction in muscle fatigue and improvements in power and lean body mass after a short period of supplementation with PEAK ATP®. In fact studies show that PEAK ATP® is effective after a single dose (400mg). PEAK ATP® increases the ratio of muscle power output and muscle activation during early bouts of repeated sprint exercises and prevents the decrease observed in the placebo group during later bouts. This demonstrates the unique ability of PEAK ATP® to activate muscles, causing them to contract with higher force of contractions, sparking superior gains in strength and power.
- Betaine, also known by its chemical name of Trimethylglycine, has been shown in several studies to increase both muscular strength and size while also reducing body fat. It is widely used in pre-workout formulas to boost cardiovascular output plus strength and power.
MAX’S LOAD'D CREATINE COMPLEX
- Creatine Monohydrate - The original and most widely used form of Creatine, it is very effective. However, because of solubility, it is relatively slow to absorb.
- Creatine HCl - This form of Creatine is bound to Hydrochloric Acid which changes the pH to make this form of Creatine more soluble and fast acting.
- Creatinol-O-Phosphate - Several studies show COP can prolong anaerobic exercise by both helping to maintain ATP levels and buffering lactic acid accumulation
- Di-Creatine Malate - This form of Creatine is bound to Malic Acid making it highly soluble and fast acting, and along with Creatine HCl, it is a great Creatine to use prior to training.
- AstraGin - This patented combination of Panax Ginseng and Astragalus has been clinically proven to increase absorption of many nutrients including amino acids, vitamins and herbal extracts. AstraGin maximises the absorption of MAX’S ATP LOAD'D to ensure maximum potency and results.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Man these are great for boosting your endurance and cardio! Seriously makes you feel like you can just train harder for longer without getting tired.
INGREDIENTS PER SERVE:
(3290mg - 4 capsules)
MAX'S ENDURANCE & ATP AMPLIFICATION BLEND
Beta Alanine (500mg), PEAK ATP® (400mg), Betaine (75mg)
MAX'S LOAD'D CREATINE COMPLEX
Creatine Monohydrate (1000mg), Creatine HCl (675mg), Creatinol-O-Phosphate (400mg), Di-Creatine Malate (200mg), AstraGin (40mg)
Serving Size: 4 Capsules
Servings per container: 30
|Nutrition||Per Serve (3290mg)||Per 100g|
|Fat - Total||0g||0g|
|Carbohydrates - Total||0g||0g|
How To Take ATP LOAD’D
1 Serving (4 capsules) Per Day
On training days we recommend taking 2 capsules upon rising and 2 capsules about 30 - 60 minutes before training with water. On non-training days take 2 capsules upon rising and 2 capsules in the late afternoon about 1 hour before dinner. To increase energy and intensity in workouts, take 4 capsules 30 - 60 minutes before training.
Who Should Take ATP LOAD’D
MAX’S ATP LOAD'D is recommended for trainers who want to maximise energy, power and strength, and increase muscle size. It can be used by strength and power athletes to maximise exercise intensity. It is also suitable for endurance athletes to maximise high-end output in sprints or all-out efforts. ATP LOAD'D can also be stacked with MAX'S VASO-D PUMP'D to help boost blood flow and pumps during workouts,
|When To Use|
|All Day Use|