MAX’S IntraBoost Advance is our new and improved Intra-workout formula designed to maximise your training intensity to the end of every workout. It is highly concentrated and contains 8 grams of pure pharmaceutical grade BCAA’S in a 2:1:1 ratio. Based on current Sports Medicine Research this ratio will give enhanced training performance, muscle recovery and protein synthesis. Sip on MAX’S IntraBoost Advance while you train and experience the difference our formula can make.
Getting the most out of every workout means pushing all out to failure during your maximum weight sets. But it's just as important to recover between sets so you can do it again, and again, and again. This is what sets a great workout apart from an average one. This is where you make progress, overload your muscle, and force it to grow back bigger and stronger for next time.
MAX'S IntraBoost Advance is formulated to maximise energy during every rep of every set - so you reach that all important point of overload where you stimulate new muscle growth. IntraBoost will help replenish your reserves quickly so your next set is just as brutal. IntraBoost's contains:
ADVANCE ENERGY AND RECOVERY COMPLEX
- Micronised Branched Chain Amino Acid Complex - BCAA'S are the essential amino acids Leucine, Isoleucine and Valine in a 2:1:1 ratio. BCAA's, particularly Leucine, are oxidised to produce cellular energy during hard weight training. They spare carbohydrates to extend your energy reserves and also act as signalling compounds to initiate mTOR protein synthesis activity during and after training.
- Glutamine and Glutamine Peptides - Glutamine is widely acknowledged as the "anti-catabolic" amino acid. It protects your muscles from damage normally associated with heavy strength training which allows protein synthesis to start sooner to accelerate recovery.
ADVANCE LACTIC ACID BUFFERING / NITRIC OXIDE SUPPORT
- Beta Alanine - This non-essential amino acid is known to increase carnosine levels in both type 1 and type 2 muscle fibres. Carnosine is a lactic acid buffer that reduces the burning sensation in muscles during hard training. Muscles become more resistant to fatigue - allowing you to work harder for longer.
- Citrulline Malate - This amino acid compound is formed when citrulline is bound to malic acid. Citrulline Malate increases blood arginine and in turn Nitric Oxide levels. Nitric Oxide boosts blood flow by expanding blood vessel diameter, helping to increase muscle pump, strength, endurance and power.
ADVANCE ELECTROLYTE BALANCE COMPLEX
Electrolytes are salt ions found in the body that have the important role of maintaining balance of fluids between the intracellular and extracellular environments. Maintaining this balance is important for the following processes; hydration, nerve impulses, muscle function and pH level.
- Potassium Citrate - Potassium is found inside cells and forming half of the electrical pump that keeps electrolytes in balance, potassium allows conductivity between cells and is largely important for regulating heartbeat and muscle function.
- Sodium Chloride - Sodium is the other half of the electrical pump, sodium is found outside cells and is responsible for controlling the total amount of water in the body. In doing so it helps regulate blood volume and maintains muscle and nerve function.
- Calcium Chloride - Calcium is critical for transmission of nerve impulses, blood clotting and muscle contraction
- Magnesium Sulphate - Magnesium is important in maintaining normal nerve and muscle function, boosting the immune system as well as stable heart rate and blood sugar levels.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Not only a great hit of BCAA’s but that taste!! Yummm!!
Yeah all good love the max supps wish the could get order right tho
I absolutely love Intraboost Advance. Have been using it for months. Great flavour. Quenches thirst. Helps to maintain energy levels through the workout.
It’s the best
MAX'S INTRABOOST ADVANCE INGREDIENTS
ADVANCE ENERGY AND RECOVERY COMPLEX
L-Leucine (4000mg), L-Isoleucine (2000mg), L-Valine (2000mg), L-Glutamine (2600mg),
LACTIC ACID BUFFERING / NITRIC OXIDE SUPPORT
Beta Alanine (1000mg), Citrulline Malate (1500mg)
ELECTROLYTE BALANCE COMPLEX
Potassium Citrate, Sodium Chloride, Calcium Chloride, Magnesium Sulphate
Serving Size: 15g (2 Heaped Scoops)
Servings per container: 30
|Nutrition||Per 15g Serve||Per 100g|
|Fat - Total||0.0g||0.0g|
|Fat - Saturated||0.0g||0.0g|
|Carbohydrates - Total||0.0g||0.0g|
|Carbohydrates - Sugars||0.0g||0.0g|
How To Take Intraboost Advance
Take 1 Serve during training or post workout.
Add 2 heaped scoops (15g) to 700ml of cold water and mix until dissolved. Sip throughout your workout and/or throughout the day to maintain energy, improve recovery and help maintain electrolyte balance.
Who Should Take Intraboost Advance
MAX’S Intraboost Advance is recommended for trainers who are looking to enhance athletic performance, build muscle and recover faster.
|When To Use|
|All Day Use||X|