MAX’S THE GEAR JACK'D is our high strength Male Support Formula based on a combination of proven nutrients and herbal extracts to help support maximum testosterone levels for awesome results in the gym.
Testosterone is the holy grail of muscle-building hormones. It is naturally produced in males, and to a lesser degree in females. The biologically active form known as Free Testosterone interacts with muscle cells and is the key driver of protein synthesis and muscle growth. Only a small fraction of the testosterone your body produces remains as Free Testosterone, which limits your anabolic potential. Your physiology, age, training level, diet, lifestyle and overall health all affect Free Testosterone levels, either positively or negatively.
There are a number of nutrients that are essential for healthy testosterone levels. In addition, certain foods contain active compounds or phytochemicals that can interact with your metabolism and either directly, or indirectly increase testosterone production.
THE GEAR JACK'D contains:
- Tribulus Terrestris is an plant that has been used for centuries in herbal medicine to treat lack of sex drive and boost testosterone levels. A study published in 2012 on males found that taking tribulus improved self-reported ratings of sexual health and increased testosterone levels by 16%. Tribulus appears to have the greatest benefits in those with low testosterone or impaired sexual function, but does not appear to ioffer as much benefit in individuals with normal or healthy levels.
- D-Aspartic Acid is an amino acid that has been shown in studies to increase the production of follicle-stimulating hormone (FSH) and luteinizing hormone (LH) - which are key regulators of testosterone production in the testes. DAA may also aid in sperm quality and production. A study of men with impaired sperm production showed a significant increase after treatment with DAA. Like Tribulus, D-Aspartic Acid may be most beneficial in people with low testosterone or in those with impaired sexual function, but not necessarily in individuals with normal testosterone levels.
- Bulbine Natalensis Powder (Stem) is a Southern African herb that has been traditionally used for sexual health and virility. Animal studies have shown it to increase androgenic activity in rats. It has also been studied for safety in humans and found to pose no threats.
- Fadogia Agrestis Powder (stem) is an African Shrub that has traditionally been used to treat erectile dysfunction and is purported to possess aphrodisiac properties. Animal studies showed increases in testosterone and sexual activity.
- Paederia Foetide is a tropical climbing vine that is used by traditional medical practitioners to treat inflammation, intestinal health and male virility. Animal studies showed an increase of sexual activity in male rats.
- Smilax Scobinicaulis Extract (Laxogenin) is a natural plant compound belonging to the family of brassinosteroids, molecules recognized as a class of plant hormones. Animal studies have shown brassinosteroids to have been shown to promote tissue healing and growth in skeletal muscles
- DIM (Diindolylmethane) is a compound found cruciferous vegetables like broccoli and cauliflower. DIM has been shown in studies to play a beneficial role in the regulation of male and female hormones
- Maca Root is a Peruvian plant grown in the Andes mountains. Studies show Maca may have beneficial effects in many areas of sexual health including improvements in semen quality .
- White Mushroom Extract 20% Polysaccharides (Agaricus Bisporus) like DIM, animal studies have shown this food extract contains compounds that beneficially balance male and female hormones.
- Trans Resveratrol (Polygonum Cuspidatum Root Extract) is a natural compound found in the skin of red grapes, some fruits, nuts and tuberous plants. It is a protective plant chemical produced in times of hardship. Several studies have reported beneficial properties in the areas of sexual function and healthy hormone balance.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
THE GEAR - JACK'D
Definitely worth trying, I felt noticeably different about the second week using this product, Will purchase again.
INGREDIENTS PER SERVE: (4 capsules - 2950mg)
THE GEAR JACK'D contains the following ingredients:
THE GEAR TEST SUPPORT MATRIX: Tribulus Terrestris (60% Saponins 20% Protodioscin) 750mg, D-Aspartic Acid 750mg, Bulbine Natalensis Powder (Stem) 250mg, Fadogia Agrestis Powder (stem) 250mg, Paederia Foetide 250mg, Smilax Scobinicaulis Extract (Laxogenin) 100mg, DIM (Diindolylmethane) 150mg, Maca Root PE 4:1 150mg, White Mushroom Extract 20% Polysaccharides (Agaricus Bisporus) Stem/Body 150mg, Trans Resveratrol (Polygonum Cuspidatum Root Extract) 150mg
Magnesium Stearate, Rice Flour, Di-Calcium Phosphate, Gelatin, Talc.
ALLERGEN WARNING: Manufactured on equipment which processes products containing Milk, Egg, Soy and Wheat. Store below 30°C.
Serving Size: 4 Capsules
Servings per container: 30
|Nutrition||Per Serve (2563mg)||Per 100g|
|Fat - Total||0g||0g|
|Fat - Saturated||0g||0g|
How To Take THE GEAR – JACK’D
1 Serving = 4 Capsules Per Day
Take 2 Capsule twice daily with main meals. Not within 2 hours of bed. Do not consume on an empty stomach. THE GEAR JACK'D is a highly potent formula, use only as recommended.
Who Should Take THE GEAR – JACK’D
MAX’S THE GEAR JACK'D is recommended for all male trainers who want to maximise strength, muscle mass, performance, health and vitality.
|When To Use|
|All Day Use||✓|
Q. Are Male Hormone Support Formulas safe?
If used correctly, these products are very safe. It is our recommendation to always follow the dosage stated on the label and consult a health care professional should you have any prior medical conditions.
Q. Are Male Support Formulas just for bodybuilders or can other athletes and normal people benefit from them also?
These formulas can be of use to all athletes and active people looking to maintain and improve their general health.
Q. Can I take The Gear on an empty stomach?
The ingredients used in The Gear are quite strong and can cause some discomfort if taken on an empty stomach. We always recommend taking each serve with food. For your morning dose take with breakfast. For your pre-workout dose, take with an afternoon snack like fruit, a protein shake or a protein bar. This ensures an even digestion and absorption and will give you the best results.
Q. Should I cycle on and off The Gear?
We generally recommend you should go on The Gear for about 4 - 6 weeks, then off for 2 weeks before starting a new cycle. This will allow your body's metabolism to return to normal and allow your adrenal system to also adjust.